cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIP Trunk STC

Hello All, I am facing some issues while communicating with the SIP Lines, the SIP Server provided by the service provider (STC-Saudi Arab) is pingable and everything seems to be fine in configuration as well, I have done this same configuration on m...

Hello,I'm trying to configure an IAD to handle incoming sip calls to 7965 phones.I have the 7965 registered via SIP to the IADWhen I call the number assigned by my carrier the phone displays the incoming call as a Forward with the wrong caller ID.It ...

SBjohnk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Is there a way to make the phone register without having to configure each of their mac address manually?  Using CME on 2911 router   IOS version: c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.155-3.M5 Current config example: voice register pool 1 busy-trigger-...

Hi I have one jabber user which is enabled as local user. Its not yet synched with AD. If its not get synched in next re-sync, what we can do ?If we go with "perform full sync now"  option ,will it sync all previous users as well ? if yesWill it caus...

Hi1) I have made one local user and tried to log in jabber for testing purpose, when launched jabber client its directly starts authenticating with active directory. Its don't give option for username and passwords.   I have cleared cache and perform...

MayurSadhu1089_0-1675068710958.png MayurSadhu1089_1-1675068745520.png MayurSadhu1089_2-1675068765254.png