IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I spent all my free time in the last three days trying to figure out how to successfully register a 7960G as a SIP phone in CME8.6 running on a 2811. I already have two CIPC clients happily registered as SCCP phones with no issues whatsoever...

Hello All. I'm a person who like a branded device, so Cisco was the brand for me to use for phones. However I do seem to have some problems that I can't get round and have a few questions. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for r...

helpdesk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Members, i am having 7 Pots Lines terminated on CME Router through FXO Module. for Outgoing i made dial-peer config its working good. i am bit confused about incoming calls configuration on CME. how to make incoming calls from PSTN to Particula...

Resolved! CME/SRST 2900

Dears, i have 2 branches A and B In branch A i have 2921 series router and in Branch B i have 2901 router with CME/srst 25 licenses, branch A has e1 pri and branch B users are reaching to pstn by branch A PRI, calls are flowing through mpls between t...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I defined a pickup group between 7841 and 8851 IP phones but not working, my config is following: voice register dn 65 number 216 name phone 65 pickup-group 2!voice register dn 66 number 215 name phone 66 pickup-group 2! what is the problem? ...