IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, my infrastructure is composed of some sites spread out to European continent, recently we have unified our corporate directory, however I am looking for some solution for provide basic call-handling support for Cisco Unified IP Phones when...

ventre978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there anyone who knows a Cisco product which supports PushToTalk? Cisco Unified Quick Connect was eos in 2011, but there is no replacement. Additionally, does Cisco 8821 support bar-code scanner? Thanks in advance, Eric

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 8831 Base

Hello I am buying an extra base for a Ip Phone 8831. But I am seeing that the base costs almost the same cost as the original base. And I would like to know if I am selected the correct part. My other question is is if the second base should be purc...

Hi there, We're having an issue with our CME 11.6 install... we are trying to configure the system so that voice register dn's will not register with our ITSP.  This was all working fine until we configured the Mobility services for SNR... which requ...

Hi All, I am struggling with SIP 403 forbidden issue between CUBE and Service provider. We are interconnecting the CUBE with ITSP through SIP trunk and when testing outbound calls it fails with 403 forbidden. Only thing I can see is both From and To ...

S N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, One of our customer is suing CUAC 11 and they are facing few issues like sometimes the incoming call stays on CUAC and the receptionist cannot able to pick that call or divert to the extension and whole computer got freeze and after few minute...

S N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes