IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am experiencing issues where trying to install our first 7821 phone to our CUCM environment for the first time…Basically the phone will not register to the Call Manager and just remain in an “unknown” state. I have recently installed the followi...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AQM Vs Media sense

Hi All, Somebody please explain the difference between Cisco AQM and media sense. We have cucm and uccx 11.5 and want to check the call recording feature. Please explain which one is good and what is the advantage of one over another if there is any...

Hi All, Good Day. We encountered an issue wherein incoming and outgoing calls are not working. Performed a debug to check the reason of the unsuccessful calls and we found an error %FLEXDSPRM-5-OUT_OF_RESOURCES: No dsps found either locally or globa...

When I use my CUCM to call a number that has been disconnected I get a fast busy.  We would like the system to give us the message "This number as been disconnected"  When we call from our cell phones we get a "This number has been disconnected" mess...

Hello All     I registered a VG204 with H323 on Call Manger 10.5    I connected an analog phone on fxs 0/0.   When I off hook, I got a the following debug informaiton. Do you have any idear about it ? Thanks in advance ! Apr 10 09:13:57.776: htsp_pro...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco-community! My CEM version 8.6 does't know the 7937 conference phone till now. I would like to add it to Phone Firmware. The other models use a firmware file with end on .SBN or .loads. I only have got the following files for the 7937. Wh...