cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 911 and Mobility

Hello, in Communications Manager 9.x and above is there a way to compensate for 911 calls when a user is at a location other than where their DID resides WITHOUT having Cisco Emergency Responder deployed? Example.   Jabber user resides in Office ...

I have 2 SIP dial rule PLARs on a 8851 SIP phone with side car bttn 6 and 7. When PLAR is used and a new call is attempted the PLAR is used. instead of the prime line to place the call. I enabled the "Always Use Prime LIne" on the device but this doe...

I have 2 SIP dial rule PLARs on a 8851 SIP phone with side car bttn 6 and 7. When PLAR is used when new call is attempted the PLAR is used. Client must select prime line to place call. I enabled the "Always Use Prime LIne" the device but this does no...

I use the SPA 122 which has the following specs: Version 1.4.1 (002) Model: SPA122, LAN, 2 FXS Product ID: SPA122 Hardware Version: 1.0.0 Firmware Version: 1.4.1 (002) Oct 26 2015 Problem: 1- The software gets corrupted again every few days! ...

Khaled Fa by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working on a set where CUCM 9.1 Publisher IP X.X.X.90subscribe IP X.X.X.91Partition : PT_CALL_PARKCss: STD_AccessPT_CALL_PARK is in Css: STD_AccessNew Call Park number created 3410 (This is free number) even tried for 34XXchecked Call park on ...

sameermunj by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to make my network destribute VLAN dynamicly i have NPS of microsoft and i make configuration in my switchs (Cisco) and it work fine now i have some IP PHONES (Grandstream) in my network that should connecte but i don't want to authenti...