IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HIi have a cluster CUCm 10.5 placed on main site and other sites connected via IP link ( Architecture multiple site with centralized call processing) .for the purpose of saving the bandwith of IP likns betweetn sites we decided to impliment call admi...

Hello, On the Cisco 8865, when the phone goes into power save mode and the screen turns off, there is a light that illuminates around the big circle button in the middle of the phone.  Does anyone know if there is a way to not have this light up whe...

hankej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST-SCCP-PHONE

Hi, I have CISCO 7905 phon. CUCM version is 11. Below are router configurations. SRST is configured.  I am facing the issue. Some times Phone dont get back to CUCM. Kindly let me know what should I do? call-manager-fallback max-conferences 8 gain -...

Auto-attendant dial-by-name is not accepting 2 letters of last name when the last name is only 2 letters long. is there any way to change it? Stock Script. CUE - 8.6.7 CME - 9.1 IOS - 15.2(4)M5 - C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M

j.podwats by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have had a license inconsistency I guess for the more than 60 days and users are not able to access their voice mailboxes now. I've deleted some old users from the system and re-synced license server, so everything is in complience now, but ...