IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are working on a set where CUCM 9.1 Publisher IP X.X.X.90subscribe IP X.X.X.91Partition : PT_CALL_PARKCss: STD_AccessPT_CALL_PARK is in Css: STD_AccessNew Call Park number created 3410 (This is free number) even tried for 34XXchecked Call park on ...

Hello, I want to make my network destribute VLAN dynamicly i have NPS of microsoft and i make configuration in my switchs (Cisco) and it work fine now i have some IP PHONES (Grandstream) in my network that should connecte but i don't want to authenti...

I am running CME 11.5 and need to upgrade to11.6.  After the upgrade two issues were observed that made me go back to 11.5.  no time to trouble shoot the issue.  One issue was the time was off on the phones.  Went back to 11.5 and all was fine.  The ...

AT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have some questions regarding my PSTN calls. We have a CUCM and 2x AS5400 gateway with 4 PRIs configured  in a route list. When a user calls a switched off cell phone , it takes forever to receive a busy tone. Looking at the debugs , we...

We are running CUCM 11.0 and trying to get a vg224 to register to it.  Here is the config: sccp local FastEthernet0/0sccp ccm cucm-sub2.staff.fusd.local id 1sccp ccm cucm-pub1.staff.fusd.local id 2sccp ccm 10.213.160.2 id 3!ccm-manager config server...

dtom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes