IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 2911 router that I just recently got. When I looked for the IP phone load file in the flash; none of it is in the flash. 2900 series come with universal ios but how come no ip phone load files are in the flash?

Hi, I try to "migrate" via PCD 11.5.3 a CUCM / CUPS Cluster from 11.5.1 to 11.5.1 with new hostname and new IP addresses but the migration everytime fails during installation of CUCM Pub with this error: The installation has encountered an unrecove...

Hi gays , my array is ver 11 . I  am looking for a solution for clid when the fllow is :   Incoming calls > cucm > voice port to uccx > uccx > agent =  he sees the voice port before answer the call (when answer the clid fine ). my costumer need to ...

I've just been given two Cisco IP Phone 7940's by my manager to set up on our office. I've set up all the voip details in the phones manually, but still unable to make any calls. Our voip provider says to enter the IP of the phone into a browser to a...

Ben D by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need sql request for Cisco Callmanager 11.5 which gives result with next rows Device Name, Description, Device Type, Device Protocol, Statusand IPv4 Address similar like Device -> Phone on Callmanager's web page. Maybe somebody has the same ...

When we type the command "sh sccp" we see the following: . . Alg_Phone Oper State: ACTIVE - Cause Code: NONEActive Call Manager: 10.223.250.13, Port Number: 2000TCP Link Status: CONNECTED, Device Name: ANF70D020622414Reported Max Streams: 1, Reported...

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have a design questions and wish to have as little CSS/PT/RPs as possible. We have configured E164 as DNs on the phones but would like to use 4 digit dials for calls within a site. Say both sites are using 1xxx as extensions, and would like t...

EYC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to ensure that all of our Cisco IP phone models have the same version of firmware and struggling as I seem to be getting conflicting information from various sources. I'll deal just with Cisco 7941/7961 handsets as they seem to be the most...