IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all, I am trying to get plain Mobility working on DX80s and I cannot figure it out. Here are my details:- CUCM is v10.5- DX80s are 10.2.5.207- Every end user has mobility enabled- Every end user has a remote destination profile- Every remote dest...

Dears, I have an extension 1234 i want this extension to be reachable after office hrs on 2 GSM numbers if one GSM doesn't answer then it should ring to second and vice versa , not always the 1 GSM should answer and take the burden the load should be...

Our CUCM version is 10.5 the language path is already intalled on CUCM now every 7941 has been in the right user locale, but only one 7941 the user locale is english,i check the phone config on CUCM and reset it many times,but the user locale stil...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to extend two analogue telephone lines from the Main office to a remote site ( no cables can be extended directly) using wireless PTP solution. Can I use an ATA 188 device to extend both the lines ? My question is the device has only two ...

samkumaar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes