IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any updates to the release date of CE8 or a similar software release for the DX Series, specifically the DX80 and DX70?  I see the Cisco site still only has 10.2(5.194)ES listed as the latest version available.  Thanks

Hi, I have something weird, I configured a System Call Handler in Unity Connection and assign it an extension. In CUCM I create a CTI route point with the same extension and do a forward all to voice mail. When I dial the extension from the CTI route...

I am running cme 11.5 with 7841 SIP phones.  A wireshark capture shows RTP streams going through the CME router and not directly between phones.  Is this normal?  Should I see RTP chatter between two SIP phones ? AT

AT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have CME version 10.5, and combination of SIP & SCCP phones. This is about remote presence using BLF speed dial. - SIP phone (8851) on site A can view SCCP ephone dn on the same site -> OK - The same SIP phone on site A can't view SCCP ephone ...