IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community, I have tried to upload some costum images to CUCM, while updating the List.xml in order to change the Wallpaper, mainly on Cisco 8845, however I receive the error on the display "Unable to obtain additional wallpapers from server". ...

Dear, I have a one way sip trunk for incoming call from sip provider. and CUCM 10.5 and Contact Center 10.5 and 2911 router. my scenario is like this: CUCM(172.16.X.X)--------------(H323)---------(172.16.X.X)Router(10.X.X.X)---------(SIP)-----------...

Hi, I have configured SRTS as under: call-manager-fallback max-conferences 8 gain -6 transfer-system full-consult ip source-address 192.168.132.1 port 2000 max-ephones 5 max-dn 5 keepalive 20 CUCM configurations are attached. issue is that from...

I have a really strange issue... I have a 7937G registered with CUCM 10.5 and it has no dial tone.  However, everything else works - it shows as off-hook when I press the green button, I can dial other handsets (or external numbers) and the speaker/m...