IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Help I can retrieve parked call by pressing the button PickUp and the dn # and i see it inputs *01 but if I would just pick up the phone an do * I would get fast busy right away. So the question is to have it manual pick up do i need to create a dial...

Hello, I have a Cisco CP-8861 phone ad I am wondering how to auto-provision it.I am using a SIP setup so I must change the firmware to suit.I know it has to be done through TFTP, The web UI is only used to display information as far as i can tell. Is...

I have a Cisco SX10 Telepresence system that I want to connect to our Spark account.  I reset the SX10 to factory defaults and picked Spark from the initial setup and it is now asking for a 16 digit confirmation code.  I understand that I need to get...

shickey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgrade to CallManager 11.0.1 and are having some issues with the phone Softkeys.  When a end user picks up a call, the Hold key would sometime appear and sometimes not appear.  They would see the Softkeys that are displayed when they are not...

dtom by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes