IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know if somebody already played with jabber with deskphone control and DSCP marking  during a video call ? Let me explain my case : I have got a jabber for windows controlling a 7821 deskphone. Everything works perfectly usin...

I am a CCNA with not a whole lot of experience or knowledge of cisco voice, the thing I was dragged into this thing. This CME2851 apparently the customer says everything was working fine and now all of a sudden the system does not goes to voicemail w...

Hi all, i wonder if anyone ever had same issue: when I set a forward all on a Cisco phone to my mobile, all incoming calls are correctly forwarded , but the line hangs up after 4 seconds . Any suggestion or advice is appreciated  thanks

I have the latest CME on a 2911 router with 7975 phones running SCCP.  I'm trying out the new 8861 SIP phone but it keeps going offline and registering.   As well, I can place a call but it disconnects the call after about a minute.  I don't have thi...

Hi Support, Just wondering if anyone has come accross this.. I am trying to bulk change 100+ cti route points into another partition within CUCM 8.6.2 I have done this for Phone directory numbers in the past, however cannot find a way within bulk adm...

Hi all, There are lots of tools to measure VoIP performance( i.e.MoS )  in the market, such as NetIQ.  I am wondering :  . Is any way to make test call and test VoIP performance ? free or low cost tools?   .  Will the command "csim start xxx " help...

master001 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes