IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys, Got a doubt with Voicemail. Scenario is: User called an extension 1000 and after few rings when no answer / busy the call would forward to another extension 1001 and still no answer / user busy then the call should go to the Voicemail for exten...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings I'm looking to extract gateway utilisation figures from CDR. I have tried the Utilisation Report under Device Reports -> Gateway but when I get prompted to narrow down the report by choosing a the gateway type (Cisco 2951), the system only ...

prasadhkv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a vg320 as an analog gateway to a SIP provider.  I am using fax pass-through.  Should I include fax rate disable command under dial-peer for best practices? I have seen it in some Cisco config examples, but read it will disable fax-passthr...

AT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day Experts. We have CME version 10.5 running smoothly at a site. PROBLEM: About 2 weeks ago one of the people (extensions) on the Network has been unable to pick up external calls on his 7911 phones by external i mean calls coming from out o...

Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 8.6.2.22900-9 Unrestricted So i have a client of mines that currently has calls being forwarded to an ex-employee which had ext 8129. This ext was blown away and was recreated for a new user. So the is...

I see this when I do a 'show call active voice compact' and it's showing up when I do 'show sccp connection'.  It appears to be for transcoding, but I'm skeptical if it's really a live transcoding session.  It's been there for over a day now in our C...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes