IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am asking this for my own learning. I have several phones on the wrong VLAN. I will be tracing back the cables to make sure they are plugged into the correct switch.  The issue with one of the phones that led to this discovery, the phone will...

From the looks of it, in order to get the 8821 wireless phone to work on our call manager cluster we will need to upgrade from version 10.5.1 to 10.5.2. We also have a call center and the admin console in production.  The call center appears to be co...

Hello , I’m  facing below issue with Cisco 7906 IP Phone models  . Model - CP-7906G Version *SCCP11.9-4-2SR1-1S* CUCM Version - 11.0.1.20000-2 Problem ========= The issue is like when somebody calls to 7906 model phones, they can see only the extensi...