cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CER Testing

We just installed a new version of CER (11.5) and want to test it.  Is there a way we can test CER (dial 911) without the call actually going to the 911 operator but to either an internal Cisco Phone or a Cell Phone?

dtom by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CFwdALL on 7911

Dear Experts, I am trying to figure it out why I am not able to set call forward on my 7911 connected to CCUM 10.x  I have 7945 on which CFwdALL is working fine, but on 7911 no luck. Checked both extensions and same settings. I would like to forward...

Voice Gateway Connectivity issue

Dear All, VG connectivity problem: I have two core switch nexus 700 and one voice gateways.. VG also having two giga ports i connected one two one core with management ip. Now i have to connect to core2.. But for other port in VG i am unable to give ...

shazeb051 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ECN for RTP

Hi, I need to know if we have any successful cases where IP phones were able to receive CE (congestion experience) and reduce their data rate? Mainly VoIP use UDP which is a challenge to insert ECN bits to get notified. Any thoughts on this? Thanks....

Resolved! Caller Display Issue

I have a situation, the user has the added a phone number in the personal addressbook (under ccmuser ) and the phone number shows in the personal directory. And when the person dials the cisco ip phone from the same number which is saved in the pers...

Resolved! Change IP address in CUCM

I have setup CUCM 9.1 as a VM on a ESXi hostIP address workstation: 10.9.16.4IP address Esxi host 10.165.192.199IP address CUCM 9.1: 192.168.1.10 How to change the IP address in the console from the Virtual Machine so that i can access the CCMAdmin p...

p.mares01 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes