IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I need to export a list of our device names to a csv file. I go into device's, phone and without entering anything into the find menu I hit enter and this lists everything that we have. Is there a way to export this data to a excel spreadsheet o...

I am not experienced with the CUCM call manager in our test lab other than setting up some simple routes and modifying whatever was already configured on it by our previous engineer.  This is not a live system, but just a test platform that is used f...

Hi I have integrated CUCM 8.6 with MS lync 2013 successfully. And i can call each other without any issue,But i am facing one issue cisco phones not displaying  caller name on cisco phone when a lync user called cisco extension.it showing only the nu...

Hi,I have an IP Telephony running on CUCM 9.1.I have configured Call Pick up group for 5 departments.Each department contain 4 extensions.The issue is 3 departments call pick up and group pick up working fine.But 2 departments having issue.I am getti...

Hello Anyone, Well I've got our Cisco VOIP System up and running! and now the questions.... 1. I'd like see what my circuits are doing, in real time. 2. I'd like to see the activity of my servers and gateway. What numbers are being used with the loc...

gwarnick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a CUCM cluster which is not in mixed mode, I want to secure my MGCP gateway from PSTN fraud calls and etc etc, How I can secure MGCP gateway here I am not highlighting voice payload encryption, I know payload encrytpion not possible bec...

I have a situation where if I use Jabber search to call someone and click on their phone number only their phone number shows up for caller ID on a physical phone.  On Jabber it comes through as the persons name as well. Same issue if I make a call ...

pemery100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes