IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

C8300-1N1S-6Tのコンソールポートが急に使用できなくなりました。再起動を行った為なにか設定が変更になった等ありますでしょうか。また、コンソールポートの設定を変更する場合にはどのようなコマンドを用いればよろしいでしょうか。

co4357161 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On board our ship we use 00 to dial external numbers using out satellite number. I would like to add that extension as a speed dial on on of the left hand side hot keys. So that a user can press SAT and then enter the number they would like to...

CTOSHRP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day,I recently installed a CME it seems good, but when I configure paging I hear no sound, see the configuration:Router_Data_Voice(config)#ephone-dn 51Router_Data_Voice(config-ephone-dn)#number 2000Router_Data_Voice(config-ephone-dn)#pagingRoute...

hi please, tag 200 is in busyout, which CLI command to reset the TAG 200?    GNEGNEO#sh dial- voice sumdial-peer hunt 0AD PRE PASS SESS-SER-GRP\ OUTTAG TYPE MIN OPER PREFIX DEST-PATTERN FER THRU SESS-TARGET STAT PORT KEEPALIVE VRF100 voip up up 0 sys...

fpaqual by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several users receiving Error Loading Report when logging to Finesse. They are using Jabber, no desk phones.CUCM 12.5, Jabber 14.1, Edge browser. We tried Chrome and had the same issue. These users were all configured at the same time. Most ha...