IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a CME running 11.5 and are using 7841 SIP phones. If we enter the digits and then hit the call button the call goes through.  If we lift the handset we have dialtone but when we dial the number we get dead air for a few seconds and then f...

All, is there a way I can export the external mask for all phones?  I don;t mind if there has to be other information ihcluded.  It would be nice to see teh entire mask and not just 305222XXXX.   Thanks in advance Replies rated

Hello, I have a installed a CUCM in v11 and was trying to create a DRS (backup) only account. I have created a new account with "set account name " with Privilege level of Ordinary, the lowest, but that account have to much access. Questions: 1 - Ca...

paulo.rio by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in an open office space and was wondering if instead of an audible ring, one could get a visual alert on their computer screen that the phone is ringing and also have a caller ID included in that alert. 

Thanks for reading.  I'm not a CCNA-VOICE, so please excuse any technical faux pas. I have a 2811 on  Version 12.4(15)T9 and I suspect an intrusion. I've noticed short, random calls during off business hours on the last couple phone bills. I took at ...