IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,                Here in my company cucm11 and ip phones bunch of the 88xx, 78xx,79xx and 97xx phones. everything is going well except for one thing... Sometimes apparently for no reason the ip phone restart by it self "restart not reset" a...

I'm running into the following bug on UCCX 7.0.1: CSCtd75811 (Multiple Agent.exe Instances Created Causing CAD Agent to Disappear) The solution says to "Extract the patch SplkStd.dll file to the path above." I don't know where to get the patched Sp...

R M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we have an IP phone (ABC) and I configured a call fowarding to my mobile phone recently. Today I received a call, but on my mobile phone I saw the number of my IP phone (ABC) and was not able to call back the client, who called me.  How can...

Abd K by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new BUG for SOAP Services keeps on rebooting BUG ID - CSCvb48173 Description Symptom:SOAP Services keeps on rebootingConditions:naWorkaround:Reboot of cluster or Deploy of SOAP Services.Further Problem Description:SOAP-Real-Time Servic...

HRS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I have a question regarding a VG320 programmed as SCCP.  Whenever the VG320 is reloaded, due to power failure or whatever, the "stcapp feature speed-dial" returns in the programming of the gateway.  I then need to go in and issue the "no stcap...

All, I need to edit the lines on 20 or so 7861 phones.  The all have the same BLFs in teh same order.  I just need to move some around and chnage out a couple.  Not trying to do this one at a time but can't seem to be able to figure out how.     All...