IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We may seek your assistance regarding on the slip error we encountered. Currently we have 5 E1 ports/connection with two Telco Providers. The first two E1 connection are coming from Provider A and the remaining 3 are coming from  Provider B. We e...

Hi, I am testing SRST for some Cisco 7821 phones and I configured the connection monitor on device pool to 30s. I noticed that after doing this and failing the CUCM, the phones fall back to SRST mode in 30s but when the CUCM is back online, it takes...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a doubt about the CFwdALL from the IP phone and from the call manager. If the end user set a forward all by using the soft key CFwdALL from the phone, will the same number display in the line page Forward All destination column? Th...

Experts, I need you help in upgrading the Cisco Phones. We are migrating the Cisco phones from CUCM V 7 to V 11. 7911 Model - Old firmware SCCP11.8-3-2S and the new firmware SCCP11.9-4-2SR1-1S 7975 Model - Old firmware SCCP75.8-5-3S and the new fir...

S N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect a Code Blue phone model InterAct-501 to the new Cisco Sip ATA 190. These phones are replacing the old elevator analog phones. I have configured the Sip dial rules as follow (see screen shot attached) which allows PLAR. This new ...

Hi, I recently installed a CUCM cluster to use DNS. Now during the installation, I was unable to add the FQDN  which I assume was not an issue. I just added the hostname. However when i began to add phones, they each started getting dns resolution i...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7937 conference unit which I am unable to change to English language. I can view the currently set language (Swedish) however there is no option to select any other languages. I have carried out a factory reset on the unit, upgraded the f...

R MAS by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes