IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new BUG for SOAP Services keeps on rebooting BUG ID - CSCvb48173 Description Symptom:SOAP Services keeps on rebootingConditions:naWorkaround:Reboot of cluster or Deploy of SOAP Services.Further Problem Description:SOAP-Real-Time Servic...

HRS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I have a question regarding a VG320 programmed as SCCP.  Whenever the VG320 is reloaded, due to power failure or whatever, the "stcapp feature speed-dial" returns in the programming of the gateway.  I then need to go in and issue the "no stcap...

All, I need to edit the lines on 20 or so 7861 phones.  The all have the same BLFs in teh same order.  I just need to move some around and chnage out a couple.  Not trying to do this one at a time but can't seem to be able to figure out how.     All...

hello dears I have multiple sites nd my calling scheme is *1 to site A  nd * 4 to site B, and I pretending the dial code if incase the user see the mis call on his phone.I have 7 sites so for total I have to create a 49 translation pattern is there a...

Hi , has anyone managed to get Single Number reach calls recorded using Gateway Preferred recording.To be honest I'm not sure if it should work Scenario Doesn't work 1.External Call Placed to Cisco Phone 2.Cisco Phone has Remote Destination to Mobi...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes