IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have a question for a cluster over the WAN deployment of CUCM. In the event connection is lost between the Pub and Sub but the connections between the cluster and the phones are up, what occurs? Would the pub remain up and the secondary g...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME 10.5 I want to rehunt to extension 5200 on noan, but then go to voice mailbox of the original called number.   In other words:   Call comes in to extension 7546 After 12 seconds RNA the call is forwarded to extension 5200 After 12 more seconds ...

Hello, there is probably a very straight forward answer to this but I am having trouble finding any Cisco documentation on compatibility between CUCM versions. Basically we have 2 CUCM clusters on version 10.5 and were going to upgrade one of them to...

Dear All, We are unable to make local mobile calling over fxo line and get busy tone. Attached is the debug output. I see the disconnect cause 44. Please help me understand how would I find from which side it is getting disconnected? Calling Number:...

Syed by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using cisco unified cm administration.  We have a phone that can not successfully connect to any forwarded number when we set up forwarding through the software interface. We can successfully place a call to the same forwarded phone number if ...