IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Need a quick help, please? An internal/LAN call failed with destination cause code 41 in CDR, when looked at the list of cause codes it says Temporary Failure, I would like to know when does it occur and what made to it report code 41. Call...

Syed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I have an 2901 ISR router with 4 FXO ports. The router is registered as an MGCP gateway to CUCM 10.5.I need to configure custom cptone in MGCP gateway, how can I do that? I´ve tried to configure the next voice class: GW-REMOTO(config)#voi...

banst8801 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I discovered strange behavior of my CCUM. Call Flow:  CUCM -> CUBE (Manage by SP)-> ITPT. I configured SIP EO on trunk.On the SIP trunk profile I am using Best Effort Early Offer, the Media Termination Point Required box is unchecked. I also conf...

What is wrong with this Inbound Dial Peer?  It doesnt seem to match.  I have even replaced it with the exact DNIS being sent from our Freeswitch box to the gateway and it still doesnt match.  Our Freeswitch box prefixes the digits.  The freeswitch bo...