IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am wondering if anyone knows how to configure speed dial numbers on 'Different' types of Cisco phones? Currently, I have 7800 SIP, 7900 SCCP  model of phones. All the documentation so far I have found, talks about 'Same' type of phone. Thanks

G3261 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have Cisco Call Manager 10.5 and our clients use Cisco IP Communicator. We have a problem while holding a call, some times when a client holds a call for a minute, the resume button disappears and then the call disconnects ( I have attached the...

Hello, i have CUCM 10.5 and i have done the following: went to the path -device-phone-(looked up for an user)-selected one of the phones from the user and then i clicked delete. Then i wanted to add it again but to an other user, so at the same pat...

Hi VoIP artists ;) i have a somehow strange issue at a customer, if anyone calls an internally unallocated number it takes ages until he gets the message from annouciator that the number doesn´t exist.On the debugs i saw the infamous around 15s again...