IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Troubleshooting an issue with CUCM 8.6 (and UCXN 8.6) not sending RTMT alerting e mails as configured.  The indiivdual alerts are set up, and do have a valid e mail address for notification.  The SMTP gateway is configured, and the system confirms it...

Hi All, First of all, Thank you in Advance for looking at my question. My Query is: What is the maximum PVDM that can be installed in Cisco 2921. Cisco 2921 has 3 PVDM slots and until today i thought they could be filled with PVDM3-256 if required ...

b.paik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an Cisco CUBE with two SIP Trunks, one for an NEC PABX and another for an Siemens PABX. [NEC Phone] - [NEC PABX] - sip trunk - [CUBE] - sip trunk - [Alcatel PABX] - [Alcatel Phone] When I start an call from an phone of NEC PABX I saw on...

Resolved! CUCM NTP

We've recently upgraded to CUCM 11.5. When installing it, our vendor entered an ntp server that we don't use. Once I found out, I gave him the correct IP address and he entered that one in. I asked him if we could delete the initial one that he enter...