cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUE Install stuck

Hi All, I was trying to upgrade CUE to 8.6.11. I have put the connectivity config on CME: interface ISM0/0 ip unnumbered BVI1 ip flow ingress service-module ip address <CUE IP> 255.255.255.0 service-module ip default-gateway <CME IP> no keepalive h...

Hello guys (and sorry for my English), I'm new in IP telephony and I'd like to ask you two questions. I'm preparing CME 10.5 on 2911 with 23 SIP phones (3905, 6961, 8941). Each phone will have different number. I know that I need to register the SIP ...

Resolved! PCD question

A quick question about PCD.  I have a Unity Connection server, 9.1(2)SU5, with unaligned partitions.  Will PCD work upgrading the cluster to 10.x or 11.x and take care of the unaligned partition issue?  A vendor told me that this would not work, but ...

jowagner by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 8 VG224 units and unfortunately after a lightning storm we now have 15 faulty ports across all 8 units. Some are dead but the majority are just static noise.  When lifting the handset it doesn't trigger the 'Act' light or any other form...

Anybody know a way to build a partial WLANDefault.xml file for all my production 7925's on CME? I don't want to change their Username/Pwd nor TFTP server settings since those are unique per phone/site. But I want to make they all use only the 12 chan...

Hi all, I did do a QSIG connection from a Cisco 2921 and a Siemens Hipath. All calls from the Siemens were transmitted over this QSIG . This QSIG connection was working without any issues. Without any configuration change, the Siemens devices behin...

schoerlin by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes