IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  we recently run into this issue--we use SPAN recordings for our call center (UCCX 9.0 with Calabrio Recording solution). Our team has just configured new users to record. All the calls coming from PSTN records fine but LOCAL calls do not reco...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to downgrade a 7965 to fix a problem with a phone that has two 7916 expansion modules and downgrading was one of the suggestions I found.  I am having the same problem jefferymitchell is having HERE At first I would get picture 55 (Upgrad...

Dear Expert I am facing an issue for outgoing and incoming calls. The issue is the RTP is only one way the ip phone can hear the voice for incoming and outgoing calls and PSTN not hearing.. i did some debug as per attachment for incoming and outgoin...

Dear Gurus,I'm adding a second VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card and was unable to config "pri-group timeslots 1-31" on the new controller. It complained "Not enough DSP resources available to configure pri-group on controller E1". That's weird because I had 3 x...

nixonlawbi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, where can I find out what the maximum number of phones per server that a hardware configuration can support? Looking at 10.5 on Cisco C210s running ESXi 5.5   4GB of RAM, 1vCPU and 168GB of Provisioned storage.  If I am hitting a limit...