cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Block Pattern

I have to block some specific ANI pattern, what is the best way? is preferable blocking incoming trough "route block pattern" option or Itwould be preferable to use route next hop calling party number ?

solid_978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vg320 connected to a SIP provider for faxing/modem use only.  I have the following configured: fax protocol t38 version 3 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback pass-through g711ulaw:  Will this fallback work?  dtmf-relay h245-signal:  Is...

Dear All, This is the first time I am going to add 100 DLUs in CUCM version 8.5.1, and I have got .lic file to upload. I am seeking your help to know if there are any precautionary steps to be taken and any services to be restarted after upload. Than...

Syed by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a CUCM 11.0.1.20000-2 and I need to install a device pack to enable a new phone. So I downloaded the latest device pack 11.0(1.22049) When I try to install this devicepack I get an error: A valid upgrade file must be provided before an up...

Hello. I'm looking for solution to setting up RTMT custom monitoring for FXO port used on 911 POTS lines? I looked at it and there looked to be 2 types ways to check an FXO port. One was the port status and I think your outputs were 0, 1, or 2. The ...

Hello all We have some 7841 phones registered with CME. but missed calls, recent calls are not showing. when I press settings button and selected recent menu, nothing happens.  phone firmware is 78xx.11-0-1-11.  voice router firmware is SPA.156-2.T.b...