IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Expert, My CUBE Router this error. When I dial outside number. My ip phone 1st giving a dial tone then giving busy tone. Router#Jul 17 11:02:14.005: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Info/info/1024/httpish_msg_create: cr      eated msg=0x257267C0 with ref...

Dears ; Please find the attached, in the attached you can find an estimation for an IP telephone solution " Cisco BE6000S" please note that we need your support do define what are the feature that this estimation can provide me with, such as ; IVR vo...

M.Melhem1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7921 unregistered

Dear All, Wireless phone 7921 is getting unregistered automatically and comes up after reboot. I have checked status messages and found only two messages that are sepmacaddress.cnf.xml and Initialized. Help me with troubleshooting steps, please.

Syed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been asked for Forced translation should be  +453272XXXX -> 0203433XXXX   where the number +453272XXXX will be dials from UK IP Phone here we need tp configure so that ...when users from IP Phone dials (Full Number +453272XXXX) which is an In...

Resolved! MGCP updates

Hi all I need to change IP addresses for my routers for MGCP and currently I have changed the confgiurations of one of my sites. The new configs show the updated new IP addresses but when I run show ccm-manager command I get the old IP address still...