IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, Is there any tool available where we can manage large number of partitions and css in easy way? We hav project where customer is going to deploy centralized cucm design for 40+ sites. According to our design each site will have a set of pt...

Hi, I have a polycom connecting to the fxs port of a CME router. seems like i am not able to initiate conference with that polycom even i have conference resource configured. I did some research saying only SCCP and MGCP gateway can do? thanks.

Hi,i have setup a SIP trunk with a third party pbx. The trunk have both caller line id and caller name presentation allowed, the P-Asserted-Identity is enable too. When the invite is sent from the CUCM to the IP PBX, the invite message does not conta...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a office that use 7841cisco phones  and there's a call center there as well. After business hours, customers called leave messages to a support Voice Mail 1-is there a way I can have that extension tight in with an end user extension so the...

Hello Experts, We are planning replacing our 2851 Cisco gateways. We are moving from ISDN PRI to SIP trunking very soon and need to buy the equipments allowing SIP trunking. We are a bit tight with the budget and was thinking to go with 3925 series. ...

hello, i am unable to make PSTN calls using My SIP endpoint DX70, every time i call i am getting continues ringback tone.  in the above call flow, The DX70 phone is registered in India Cluster. we dial 81XXXX number which belongs to Helpdesk. when ...