IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community, since my upgrade to CUCM 11.5  (11.5.1.10000-6)  i get the following Email every hour: Certificate expiration Notification:                 Certificate name: CAPF.der                 Unit: CallManager-trust                 Type: ow...

r.rung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having a problem with call forwarding on a CME. Cleaned up config attached. Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)M1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) CME 10.5 Mix of SIP and SCCP phones We have a main line, 2100, th...

lewiskeyte by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having Cisco 8861 phones and all users are setup with shared lines with other users extensions. If one of the users pickup the call, the rest of the users can see a pop-up a message "On xxxx" on their phones. (xxxx is the internal exts) Is it ...

I have a remote site with a few users and they register their phones to a central CUCM cluster. I submitted a port request to port the numbers belonging to that site to the central sip trunk and the ITSP rejected that request citing the reason that t...

Hi We will be planning on running an IP address change for our call manager cluster. I have gone through the cisco doc: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/10_0_1/ipchange/CUCM_BK_C3782AAB_00_change-ipaddress-hostname-100....