IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DearAll,                  Can somebody help me how to create , National , Local and international dial pattern in CUCM for saudiarabia            National 05xxxxxxxx and 01xxxxxxxx            Local 8xxxxxx            International 00  

samsam926 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i just need a confirmation that ip phone 7821 will it work on CME version 10? currently i have CME 8.6, i m upgrading it. please let me know the process of upgrade also and configuration of 7821 phones with CME Release 10. thanks, Tauseef Ahmed...

mtauseef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I configured blf-speed-dial indicator on extension 121(see configs) to monitor extension 120( see configs) and was working fine.After sometime the indicator light on ext 121 stop indicating when ext 120 was busy. The last configuratio...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends  For Mobile Voice access configuration do we need to check the "Mobile phone" and "Enable Mobile Connect" check boxes in remote Destination ? Mobile voice access is working without these two, but I need to know the theory and correct way ...

We have a SIP trunk from a provider coming into a 4331 CUBE. It goes SIP to CUCM. Then we have VG204s off CUCM via SCCP. There is a fax machine on the VG204. All faxes fail. The disconnect cause is 16 - Normal. However the fax reports an error in tra...

Hi, I need to modify the "From" field in the SIP-Header. The original Sent SIP Header look like this: _________________________________________________________________________ Sent:INVITE sip:0408545545@10.15.165.102:5060 SIP/2.0Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10...