IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am having issues with my VG224 setup.  All ports are registered on CUCM 9.1 however faxes attached to the fxs ports are not picking up incoming calls. when making incoming call from another phone, the OUT STATUS does not change from idle to ringing...

c449a766t by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer wants a line group that rings on mobile devices so we created a line group add some dummy phones with remote destinations going to mobile phones. When the call arrives on the mobile phones they see the original calling number, they want to s...

Hi Experts, I have a SIP trunk deployment and the connectivity are as below. CUCM --- <SIP> --- Voice Gateway --- <SIP> --- ITSP x.x.10.137 - Voice Gateway x.x.10.139 - CUCM I am hitting the error as below when making incoming call. Received: SIP/2.0...

We are running Unity connection 10.5.2 and we configured transfer rules in system call handler to route to another extension based on the time schedule. However when we call the extension for call handler it defaults to the standard greeting and tran...

Hi All! I have a question... Do I need to buy lincence to configurate SIP TRUNK in CUCM v9.1??   Una consulta... Necesito comprar lincencias para configurar entronques SIP en CUCM version 9.1? Por favor vuestra ayuda! Saludos Cordiales! Jimmy Ulloa

Hello friends, I have a client who has an ongoing issue where all his phones are unregistered now and are not contacting the CUCM for their configuration download. I'm able to ping the phone from the directly connected Switch but not able to ping the...