IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, My Customer have the solution with 12 sites and is having the following problem: For example: Site A call for all sites and PST and the call work fine Site B call for all sites and PST and the call work fine There are not problem about th...

Hi, I have CUCM 10.5.2.and Unity Connection 10.5.1 We have a paging system configured through VG224 by providing one extension. During the off hours, only 3 or 4 supervisors would be there in site who will roam across the floors, being an emergency ...

Hi, Say we had an older unity connection that was up and running and we were trying to test the voicemail part on our new unity connection appliance which as yet had not been licensed, should I be able to redirect my VM to the new system for testing...

Hi, I have a problem on booting up CP3905. After pluggin in, the light turning red and the LCD shows 'Image downloading from 10.244.18.36 Fail' and then 'Image downloading from 192.168.1.100 Fail'. When I tried to assign a 192.168.1.X address via a D...