IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,  I'm facing a problem in our network, using SCCP and SIP IP phones. Problem is we can call from SCCP to SIP Phone and from Mobile to SIP phone working. But when we dial from SIP to SCCP or mobile its not working. How I can fix this issue. ...

Running Cucm 10.5 When dialling from an internal extension I need to withhold my internal number when dialling another cisco ip phone. From revision 10 we have a reject anonymous calls check box,but I was wondering in the future if we could set up w...

Good morning, I have recently installed CUCM and am now deploying phones, I have set the phones as "anonymous" so in my mind the phones shouldn't require a username and pin, however they do. I have added users to CUCM and tried to log on to the phone...

andykllhr by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm currently integrating CUBE between a SIP B2BUA and CUCM 10.5. All tests have gone extremely well except for the MWI ON/OFF. What I am seeing is that I do not get MWI on a SIP Endpoint when I have a new message, I am using Cisco Unity Connecti...