IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Call is getting drop after getting connected . It sometimes gets disconnect after 2 sec and sometimes it get disconnected after50 seconds. I have run debug.. and following  logs ================================= Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3 ...

puneet559 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DLUs for CUCM 8.5

Dear All, Since, I am running shortage of DLUs on CUCM 8.5 and planning to purchase a couple more? Are these available now? Thanks in advance.

Syed by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUCM in the main office and H323 gateway in the remote office. Phones in branch office register to the main office and they are SIP phones. I am trying to configure SRST in the gateway and came across the following issues: - Users are used to ...

i now i am fool. I try to unlock settings and do 123456789*0#. After that the phone dont wont to start. I try use Tftpd32 and cmterm-7942_7962-sip.9-2-3 but phone only download "term42.default.loads" and so the circle. Hellp please to live up my phon...

max novo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting up 3 new PRIs on a 2951 with Frontier.  We received 300 DIDs as part of the setup.  The PRIs are registered with CUCM, and they show up on the router.  However, when we try to make an incoming call with one of the new DIDs, the calling...

Hi all, Special requirement from customer, can i use forward-digits and prefix based on the order in the same dial-peer? Such as the following dial-peer. dial-peer voice 226 pots  translation-profile outgoing to900  destination-pattern 226T  port 0/...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have cisco mcs7800 media convergence server Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 6.1.4.1000-10 Product Version6.1.4.1000-10Platform Version3.0.0.0-7 I noticed  Total Units for Feature700 Cisco Unity Connection Administration Ve...