IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I had an issue with external calling over SIP trunk for 10mins, and the issue got auto resolved before I reach ITSP. I have collected SIP logs on voice gateway, as per the logs I had not received any message from ITSP when the VG sent INVIT...

Syed by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have 3 dial-peers all set with the preference command.  Even though dial-peer voice 8 is the highest number (Preference 9) it's always selected over the other two.  My goal of dial-peer 8 was to be used only during SRST mode, which it do...

I'm attempting to setup SRST on a 4321, but am having some issues regarding multiple inbound calls. Outbound calls and the initial inbound call work without issue, but when I attempt to make a second call inbound the call arrives at the gateway, but ...

Hi, I have a little confusion about T1/E1 and ISDN PRI. Document says T1/E1 is a leased line, and ISDN PRI is circuit switching. ISDN PRI——(23B [64 kb/s] +D [64 kb/s] +synchronization [8 kb/s])- 1.544Mb/sISDN PRI——(30B [64 kb/s] +D [64 kb/s] +sync...

Hi Team, Since from last couple of days we are receiving calls directly on users extension numbers and also on boardline numbers from one of Bank fro credit card offer.They don't easily hang up and insist the card. In spite of disconnecting and refu...

Hello, I am trying to do a BAT update of users on UCM 10.5. I have all the Import Template but on the Update users I do not get a field for First and Last name. Is there a way of editing this? I cant delete and recreate the users as they are all S...