cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Headset for 7962

Hi, Can anyone recommend a headset for 7962? It is very hard to find a suitable headset since 7962 only accept RJ9, I have done some research, but can't find any headset with a direct RJ9 cable. Also can't find a converter to convert RJ9 to standard ...

Xian Li by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I seeing a problem with an initial test deployment of IP Communicator SoftPhones in that the network is configured for a Voice VLAN and a Data VLAN When I install a SoftPhone, VLAN data is active and ping is available to the TFTP address, and...

I have a call billing software that we are setting up to integrate with CUCM 11.00 The software has previously connected to cucm version 9 and we were able to update line details through the axl soap service. The code cannot connect to the current c...

Hi All I have a problem with Cisco 7821 and Plantronics headset. 7821 are SIP  I have a CME  I need to configure hookswitch control for theese phones and this is the only thing i found: Make sure the phone F/W is 8.3(3)x or higher.Access to CUCME v...