IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have few 7821 SIP phones which suddenly started having problems...these phones will ring continuously  but no one is calling!!! They also lose dial tone!!! Once you reset (power cycle) the phone, they work fine. Has anyone come across same symptom...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I trying to create some phones through BAT at CUCM 11 but i always receive this error: DEVICE MOBILITY DYNAMIC :: Error : Found a quote for which there is no matching quote. What could be? My file is attached, i upload the file in CUCM as spec...

Hello All    I met a strange issue.  Please tell me if you have any advice. Thank you in advance !     Call manger version is 10.5.2 . Phone is 7941.      The phone speaker button light automatically when I pick up the handle to answer a incoming cal...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys i have a task to link CUCME and Avaya server by SIP trunk  i have a CUCME and some cisco ip phones om my site and want to link it with Avaya server located at another branch so i don`t have problem with configure cisco IP Phones with sip prot...

Hi, Can i please be directed of how to get reports from CUCM 10.5. i am asked to provide the report of an external number, who called this number xxxxxx and from which extension ? please advise, Thank You, Erin