IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have a conferencing solution that works connects to CUCMv9 via a SIP Trunk. It supports G711ulaw codec only. One branch office cannot dial into this conferencing platform from PSTN via their local SIP link. The SIP carrier for this office ...

We are currently running firmware version SCCP75.8-5-3S and want to upgrade to firmware version SCCP75.9-4-2sr1-1.  We only want to upgrade a few phone right now.  Will this work? 1) Run Software Upgrade | Install Upgrade from OS Administration to i...

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 15.4(3)M4 / CME 10.5 on my 3925 router and my sh licence detail cme-srst shows 60 licenses: Feature: cme-srst Version: 1.0License Type: RightToUseLicense State: Active, In UseLock type: Non Node lockedVendor info: <UDI><PID>NOTLOCKED</PID>...

Dear All, I would like to collect live CUCM traces while phones or other end points try to register with it, and also help me understand/read the collected traces, because I sometimes find it very difficult when phones do not get registered. Thank yo...

Syed by Level 3
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco 3825 on which 1 E1 port configure & 5 FXO port are configured users DN are configured with the E1 PRI DID range. currently all incoming & outgoing calls are going through E1 port .... we need to configure in such way that only in...

Resolved! MGCP link to CUCM

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a configuration that if the MGCP link with both Call Managers go down, to alert Telco that the link is down, so they don't send calls to that PRI and would know to roll over the lines to another PRI which terminates at an...

When I try to install firmware upgrade to the 9971 phone I get this error:  Software Installation/Upgrade Download Status  Error encountered: The selected file is not valid. MD5 Hash Value: 4f:e2:f7:f4:6b:f8:db:1f:35:0a:73:bd:03:b1:63:02 The MD5 Ha...

torleif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends. I have a concern for my FXO port when call are getting forwarded.Below is my scenario We have 2 FXO lines which is registered as MGCP on CUCM 10.5 IOS version :  15.1(4)M8, Whenever call is forwarded to an external number when the cal...