IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client who would like to configure an ASA 5505 to terminate an AntConnect vpn initiated by an 8945 phone.  I can find a lot of docs on AnyConnect but few regarding this setup.  The ones I do find do not list the 8900 series as valid but they...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the proper steps to take when a backup fails on CPCA server, we receive a email sometimes saying Backup failed and I'd like to know for documentation purposes what steps to take.

mselby831 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I need to leave this one to the experts. We had plans to upgrade the phone system later this year, however over the weekend the power supply died and has been replaced. There server is the HP DL 320 with the sata drives and no actual smart array...

dwdietz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Since we don’t have Cisco contract and planning to have it, I would like to know the procedure and whom should I get in touch with for SAUDI ARABIA region? Are there types in contract? (Meaning:  Essential, Basic, Advance etc.)Because, we h...

Syed by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, We deployed on our company the ToIP system, we need keep some old analog phone, so we deployed some ATA 187 and 190. Our problem is the following: We have 2 analog lines behind 1 ATA 190, each line is connected to a modem, in order to s...

Hello,   WE ordered Cisco NAME: "CISCO2911/K9", DESCR: "CISCO2911/K9 chassis, Hw Serial#: FCZ201070FU, Hw Revision: 1.0" PID: CISCO2911/K9      , VID: V07 , SN: FCZ   We are planning to connect  FXS card on it to configure Analog FAX machine  below ...