IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to do a BAT update of users on UCM 10.5. I have all the Import Template but on the Update users I do not get a field for First and Last name. Is there a way of editing this? I cant delete and recreate the users as they are all S...

Hello ,  I use CUCM 10.5.2 in distar recovery under backup history I get  " no history exist" .  I tried restart DRF local and master and wait for another backup but I still get the same error .  I think  that the backup is working I just can't see i...

Resolved! CME Auto Attendent

Hi, I have uploaded new greetings in CME and I have also deleted the old greetings from flash but surprisingly the system is still playing the old greetings which is really strange. Has anyone come across this issue before and therefore in a position...

All the TVS certificates in my cluster are due to expire at the same time in the next few days. I've been reading about the CUCM "Security By Design" and its certificates. The general idea appears to be: Either play with the CUCM certificate OR the T...

I am trying to configure a DID for a particular extension. We have the translation rules in place and I have no other issues with several other phones. However, this one particular extension and number constantly gives me the busy signal when trying ...

Hello, I´m trying to configure a 7821 with an third-party server. After boot it ends at "Unprovisioned". I did some packet capture to check it. It talks with server and after sometime it ends with server sending the: "Status: 603 Declined (No dialgog...

imfvieira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC & Security

I am looking for security details for CUCM, Unity Connection and Jabber. It would be great to get some slides/Presentation. I need to know details of encryption when user use Jabber for IM or other communications. Security/Encryption details regardin...