IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, in my cube i wrote some tcl ivr. The audio files (.au) is encoded in g.729, this work correct if the incoming call is in g.729 but if it is in g711 i no hear audio. Same problem if au file is in g711 and call in g729 How i can solve this problem?...

maurotb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm preparing to setup CUBE HA for the first time and I have a few questions related to the configuration.I have been using the following Cisco document for reference: Cisco Unified Border Element Configuration Guide Through Cisco IOS XE 17.5 - High ...

C_Noble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have two CUBEs that are at separate sites but linked on our WAN and are providing SIP-PSTN access for our single CUCM cluster. From what I can tell the CUBEs are basically mirrored config of each other aside from IP addressing and dial peer pr...

CUCM55120 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for anyhelp I can get. I'm not looking for software, I'm trying to repair a config, and the UC560-T1E1-k9-factory-8.6.2.cfg is also corrupt.  I've looked at the 520, 540, 560 and the various versions. They all seem to be very different fr...

inxs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes