IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Deepak/Manish/All, I have two servers in my cluster (PUB & SUB), and I had tested fail over from PUB to SUB (Publisher server’s network port was manually shutdown on the switch), to what I have noticed is that the phones (Number of phones: 1242)...

Syed by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our Customer Setup we have Cisco Unified Contact Center with Nice Interaction Management, Recently we have installed Nice Screen Agent  -an application which is capturing the Agent's Screen on desktop, in some time the agent get an Error as bel...

In ESXi host 5.5, install OVA file "cucm_10.5_vmv8_v1.9", try to boot the image , getting an error as below: please advice. ------------------------------------------------ Error message from localhost.localdomain: This virtual machine is configured ...

I am trying to fix a configuration on CME 8.6 on a 2851xm running IOS 15.1(4)M9 and two 7940 SCCP phones. I inherited a network at a non-profit using donated gear. Inbound and outbound calls are working fine. However when I pick up a line on one of t...

Troy Vail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having time slips on my networks. I have 3 PBX PRI lines. I am only able to fax outbound and I can not fax inbound only once in a while. Carmen show network-clocks synchronizationSymbols:     En - Enable, Dis - Disable, Adis - Admin Disable  ...

Hey Folks, I have a question about call park consider i have a phone registered on sub-1 and my call park number (1000) is registered to sub-2 and i have the call park partition in phone's device CSS. Will my call park work ? or do i have to configur...

kukamara by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a CME connected with an PBX Siemens through E1 R2 connection, the user at PSTN do hear the ringback when call the extesion at the PBX Side. When i call at the extension with an IP Phone it works the ring back. controller E1 0/2/0 frami...

Hi, I have CME on cisco 2901 router, cisco phones 7945 and 6921. miss call are displayed on 7945 but not on 6921. IOS c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M4.bin. what I should do to make miss call appear on 6921 ? (attached show flash and show version) ...

Hey guys,Configuring a new Unity Connection Deployment and I am attempting to configure my user template for smtp relay.  Under Message Action I have already change the field to Accept and relay the message however when I try to set the relay address...