cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM installation issue

Dear All I have trouble when I install CUCM9 in vmware workstation. I got this error message. Please see the screenshot in attachment. I checked the network connection several times, and confirm the connection is right. Anyone can give me some sugges...

eigrpy by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCM 11

Hi, I'm weighing up version 10.5 vs 11 for a new installation. I'd be interested to hear anyone's experiences with v11, particularly in the area of reliability, bugs etc... Availability is very important in the environment this will be installed in, ...

Resolved! FXO hunt on bad trunk

I'm testing FXO ports on a newly installed router. If I disconnect a trunk to simulate a failed trunk, outgoing calls don’t hunt to the next trunk. I have all four ports in the same trunk group with no priority in Round-Robin.   What do I need to con...

rjohnson by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7940 agent phone is replaced with 7942, agent is not receiving calls.

We replace agent phone 7940 to 7942, in end user assign we add the new MAC ID and same phone number. In Line level assign the end user of the agent. After replacing the new phone is not receiving call via UCCX. Internal and external calls clearing ar...

Caller hears about 20 rings but the called person hears just 2 rings before picking up

Hi ,  When we dial an outside number it just rings and rings. I decided to let it ring. After about 20 rings the person answered the phone. I asked how many times it rang. They said 2.  Call flow : IP Phone ] CUCM ] sip trunk ] VG] PRI The issue is ...