IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello...we have a request from an internal department to provide a hunt pilot to ring a "longest idle" route list. After exhausting the line group, if the call is not answered, it should "broadcast" everyone in the original list. The final request is...

I'm adding a new background image for 7941 phones to a UC560 which I have done in the past, created the 320x196x4 directory in flash, added the list.xml file, and uploaded the images and thumbnails. However the files I've uploaded aren't showing up i...

Since we have moved to Internet Explorer 11 we are no longer able to upload .wav files for Call Handler Greetings, etc. using the old standard Media Master controls due to recent changes to Java and IE or the way they interact. We need to know how, a...

its clear to us that E1 line has 30+2 channels 64Kb/s each channel (plus header)if I use codec 711 probably I can have 30 Concurrent calls, but the question is, what if I use codec G729? we know that the codec is using 8Kb/s so can I increase the Con...

Omer ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, First off I would like to say that these forums are invaluable to the knowledge I gain in my field. I find so many answers here and I appreciate everyone who contributes to the Q and A's on this forum. So, Here is the issue. I have been wrack...

I have configured the self care portal in the jabber-config.xml <selfcareURL>dccmpub.ttt.local</selfcareURL> I have checked that Enterprise Parameters> Self Care Portal Default Server and it is set to the proper PUB server.  The problem I am having i...

Hi I have two 2951 CUBEs running IOS 154-3.M2. On both routers I use dial-peer binding with G0/2 to communicate with internal PBX. Because the PBX cannot do auto failover when the primary router fail, I configured HSRP on G0/2, providing single vir...