IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am migrating the CUCM to ESXi5. But I can't change nothing due to a licensing issue. I know that is possible order a rehosted with the new MAC address. But my doubt is the next: "If order a rehosted of the current license, the physical CUCM ...

Hello All    My Call Manager's version is 10.5 .  A SIP trunk is built between the Call manager and other PBX in country via WAN. Normally a incoming call from the SIP trunk is routed out of VG A to PSTN. I met a request that a specific incoming c...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. have setup CUCM 9.1 with a 2951 gateway using E1 for telco connections. Everything was working fine until yesterday when people trying to call the office kept getting "call cannot be completed as dialed". I run a debug on the gateway and the tran...

Hi, I would really apprecaite if someone can clarify the below questions. 1.How does the IP Phone knows to use a particular CODEC(G.711) when it is communicating with another IP Phone which is in the same region.2.The same as above but communicating ...