IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All, I'm trying to build this in my home lab and am a bit stuck, so any help would be appreciated! I have CUCM1 and CUCM2, 2 separate clusters with a SIP Trunk in place to support Intrasite dialing. This is being done using Site Codes and a Route Pat...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have Fax machine connected to ATA-187 and almost 70% of outgoing Fax fails with Transmit error. I have attached partial config of my CME gateway. Kindly assist in resolving this issue. Thanks in advance!

I'm unable to complete a 3-way conference call in CUCM 10.5. When I select my two calls, both calls are disconnected. I've enabled "duplex streaming" in Service Parameters to no avail.

Question on dependency records when using extension mobility.  When viewing a users account and clicking on dependency records sometimes I will see multiple entries for "extension mobility dynamic" but the user is only logged into a single device/pho...

Here is the situation. We have upgraded our VIOP system from CUCM ver. 8 to ver. 10.5. We still have the CP-7941G and CP-7961G phones. Since then, we have phones around campus that either will not register or it registers continuously. And I have see...

I unplugged my front desk cisco ip 7960 phone series ,and when i plugged all the wires back in it wouldn't load to back to the regular screen.  It keeps telling me its configuring the vlan and opening. Can anyone help me with whats going on.

faben0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have setup in our lab directory integration between Microsoft LDS and CUCM 10.5.It all works but I have a few queries.Was wandering if anyone had come across this. 1.When you use LDS integration the SAMAccountname is replaced for uid as the "L...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes