IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How do you perform a factory reset of a 6921/6941 handset ? According to the docs (For Example: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/6921_6941_6961/8_5/english/admin_guide/6921trb.html#wp1031705 ) you just do the same as the 79xx seri...

Cisco Call Manager PBX allows for 2000 extensions per server. Use X-Lite to connect to PBX for Free Extension to Extension( residents)  calling, Voice Mails and LD Calling with proper scratch card payments via AAA Radius Billing System.     Items t...

dcomis001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. my problem  it's more simple (I think). I ve a cme with two ISDN  EAch ISD have two numbers 0444921667 and 0444831995 I've two phone with extension 300 and 301 I need a following  feature: when  i make an external call using   exension 300  t...

Hi, The Scenario I am deploying a Unified Communications solution based on a Cisco BE6000 environment (which comes in a UCS C220-M4 with pre configured voice applications). Of all those voice applications within the bundle I am only using CUCM, CUC...

pmarques by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tested this with both SIP trunks between CUCM 10.5 and Avaya Session Manager 6 (Session Manager ends up sending the call to Avaya Communication Manager 5.2.1) and also tested with H.323 between CUCM and Avaya CM directly.  Here's the issue.  I...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Barge Feature

Hi all , I have a request from my users to monitor associates' calls to customers - on the fly - while they speaking to them. Is there any way wherein the supervisor can listen to ...  say a specific extension - in a pool of 10 extensions ( usually ...

Hi all. Hope someone can shed some light on a issue I have. Recently did a cut over for one of our sites, from one CallManager cluster to another CallManager cluster. Both cluster are running the same version of CUCM, and the servers of both clusters...