IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi Team, I am planning an upgrade from 8.6 to 10.5, i have few questions in my mind, appreciate if anyone could assist. 1) as we need to upgrade the Publisher first , should I reboot it (switch version) first & then start upgrading the subscribers OR...

When we make an outside calls from Cisco phones, calls getting connected properly. But when the called party disconnects the calls, we see the calls disconnect but Call timer is still active on Cisco phones and hear fast busy tone. Timer is active un...

Hi all, I have a weird problem with a ATA187 on a CME 9.1. The ATA 187 registers correctly, has the correct DN's on Line 1 and Line 2. On line 1 I put a DECT device. When I make  a call from the DECT device and I want to dial 42 for example, the CME...

Hi all, I use ip phone 7931, but i can´t find button to check missed calls, directores etc etc!! all buttons from rigth side are not available. in attachment one pic. can you help me to know how can see the missed call, received call etc etc? regar...

Hi All I'm busy connecting PBX, MS Lync and CUCM. There is a Cisco 3845 as my central interconnecting point. Up till now I have done Lync to PBX and PBX to CUCM interconnections. There is a SIP trunk between Lync and CME. I was going to use CME as an...