IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a strange issue that I have nailed down to one area of a customer's footprint for their UC infrastructure.  Basically, they get one-way audio on only a select few phones while others on the same VLAN and PRI do not exhibit these issues.  It's ...

Hi Experts, I'm new in Cisco world, as an IT who look after our IT affairs, also I've been asked to manage our company's IP Phone, which i stumbled upon, I'm using Cisco Configuration Professional and Cisco router 2900,  at first i thought i am goin...

Hi teamI have below setup9971 A (DN:4002)----SIP CME(10.68.233.72) -----CUBE(10.68.233.71) ------ CUCM (10.68.233.35) ----- 9971 B (DN:2220)both CUBE and SIP CME will terminate Signaling and Media.when 4002 call 2220, and 2220 pickup the call, CUBE w...

Yan Tian by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am facing following issue: Cisco 7942-G IP phone is not registering on 2951 router, "max-ephone rejected" is displayed on the phone screen. Solution applied by me: I removed the telephony service and again enabled it by increasing the...

Hi,We are running a CUCM 8 cluster and have a cisco 2811 that is taking care of sip trunk connectivity for PSTN access.The 2811 is also our MTP,CFB and Xcoder.Whenever we put an inbound or outbound PSTN call on hold, there is silence. Internal calls ...

Hi all, I configured the GUI in CallManger Express for SCCP phones it's ok, but for SIP Phones don't appear in GUI. where is the problem, SIP Phones aren't supported by the GUI? thanks in advance, Regards, Moussa