IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that if you call extension 1 externally and it forwards ot extension 2 - they can not answer the call - it rings but on picking up the handset nothing however if you do a consultive transfer it does work . Ive asked them to retest i...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now I have a headache with the cisco and life-size techs. The issue is that I have configured the Terminal device Life-size 200 through the call manager Cisco as SIP protocol. If try create a voice conference fail the call. Only accept call to uniq...

Hi All,I am facing an issue with 8941 series video phone. when ever we made a call with full ISDN number inside same cluster call gets bounced and creates a loop.Phone Firmware:SCCP8941_8945.9-3-2-11Call Manager Version:7.1.5.30000-1 Best Regards,Sal...

Resolved! max sessions

Hi all. Was just wondering, what does the "max sessions" command specify under the SCCP configs on a voice gateway? If I configure max sessions 2 under the conference DSP farm, will a session be one call leg (making the max sessions 2 option a useles...

Hi All, H323 gateway showing ip address unknown, I have created to route patterns "911" and "50[3-5]X" and point them directly to the H323 gateway. gateway and phones (registerd to cucm) are in same regions,locations, device pools. GW config attached...

Hi, I'm trying to config a Cisco 2801 IOS 15.1M10 with a SIPTRUNK to one service provider.  The calls are working fine incoming, but incoming not.  The service provider told me that i need to change the extension number and ip address from to a one ...

hello mates,  issue with phone ring tones on office phone, it does not match the total amount of rings from calling on my cell phone.  i hear only 4 rings on my cell and office phone rings more than that.  where can i change that setting in CUCM per ...